Monday, February 7, 2011

"They just grow up so fast..."

Yesterday was the four week "anniversary" from when we picked up Cosmo. Hard to believe that we have had our little puppy girl for 4 weeks already! On Wednesday she will be 12 weeks old. We are going to take her to the vet for her third round of shots. The MSU Vet Clinic is AWESOME by the way! We took Cosmo for her shots two weeks ago and they were just the nicest people. I dont think Cosmo is going to be one of those dogs that hates the vet because they were just so sweet to her! Besides the fact that they shot something up her nose, poked her with a needle, and stuck something up her little booty. But she got over all of that. Anyway, Cosmo is like HUGE. Not really, but when I compare her to what she looked like the first time I saw her two days after Christmas, she is enormous. She doesnt even look like the same puppy and it makes me sad! She is starting to slowly lose that puppy face.

Here she is at 4-5 weeks...little bitty and so innocent.


And no more little puppy face at 12 weeks


No longer sweet and innocent at 11 weeks

Family photo at 4-5 weeks

Family at 10 weeks


She will always be my little baby though!

Cosmo really has been so great in the four weeks that she has been ours. No, she isnt completely potty trained yet (I had to clean up an accident last night that made me gag and I thought I was going to DIE). And she still bites. And she still gets into every thing, including the trash. But all of that aside, she really is the sweetest little puppy. She wants to make us happy and she is SO loving.

Happy Monday - have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment