Monday, February 21, 2011

Rearrange

Every year, the warm weather comes and I get in my happy spring cleaning mood. Well, this year, the warm weather is here and it is just FEBRUARY! Come on, Mother Nature! You are really messing with me here! It totally feels like spring in Starkville. Everyone has been living in shorts and flip flops for the past two days. Even though it is not really "spring" yet, the warm weather tricked my mind into spring cleaning mode which led me to.....rearranging my room. Now this is something that really excites me. There is a small part of me that just loves change and so I decided to rearrange my room yesterday! This is something that I do at least once every six months. It is so fun to change things around, try things out in different spots, and just play around with what works and what doesn't. And for about a week after you do it, it is always a fun little surprise every time you walk into your room! I took this room rearranging as an opportunity to play around with the lighting and some different settings on my camera. I want to practice and learn a lot more so that I can be taking awesome pictures when the real true spring comes around!

Here are some pictures of my "new" room.








Anyway, thats the new set up and some fun little camera practice pictures.


Now, we all know that the star of this blog is Miss Cosmo, and I couldn't make a post without including some of her latest pictures!



I swear she grows like, an inch or something every day. Its crazy. She is so bad sometimes, I'm not gonna lie. But she brings us SO much joy. All I want to do is skip class and play with her all day. She LOVES to run. We have taken her to the intramural fields a handful of times and she could just live out there fetching balls all day. This weekend, there were some guys over at Andrew's house and they were outside throwing the ball for a couple of hours and you couldn't have lured Cosmo away from those boys if you had a giant t-bone steak in your hand. She loves people, she loves to play, she loves to love. And boy, do we love her!

Wow, I am turning to a typical mom....going on and on about her "baby". Somebody stop me!

One last thing...the "big day" is Wednesday. I have a rockin' outfit picked out for the interview and I am doing my best to prepare myself for any questions that they could possibly ask. As much as I want to be confident, I am extremely nervous. Please keep me in your prayers on Wednesday around 2 in the afternoon if you happen to think about it :) At the end of the day, I know that whatever is supposed to happen, will happen. God already knows the plans He has made for me and I am striving to find my peace in that fact.

Hope you have a terrific week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment