Monday, January 31, 2011

Yucky Monday

Everyone knows that this is the point after the beginning of the semester where all the teachers get together and decide to throw tests and assignments on us all at the same time. I am convinced that this is what they do because they want to make us miserable. This week, I have a lab quiz, lab report, and THREE tests (I am only taking four classes, mind you.) As if that couldn't get any worse....I am SICK. I will spare you all of the nasty details. I have an appointment at the student health center in about 45 minutes. I hope they are ready for me...because I am going to go in there and whine about my awful week and BEG them to give me a shot because I just won't be able to make it through the week if I am waiting three days for antibiotics to kick in. I don't have time to be sick!! I have hundreds of physics problems to work and 30 pages of physiology notes to read. Plus, being sick might throw me off on my running schedule and the Mercedes Half Marathon is in less than two weeks! Man, all of that complaining just made my blood pressure rise. I thought blogging was supposed to be therapeutic or something?

Sorry for venting. I have high hopes that my next blog entry will not be as bad and depressing as my first two have been!

I am going to post a couple of my favorite pictures to help cheer me up on this very dreary, yucky sick day!

This little puppy could make any day better!

My sweet daddy always cheers me up - I miss him! :)

Our little "family" - hmm...maybe Andrew will bring me some soup tonight and bring Cosmo over to visit!

My sweet Maggie girl. She would come cover me in kisses and make me feel all better if she could!
I hope you all have a great Monday and I wish you good luck on all of your tests this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment