Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cosmo, V-day, and happy news!

Cosmo has been having a lot of fun lately...she is living the life.

We took a little trip to Columbus to Andrew's grandparents house. They have been wanting to meet Cosmo, and we also wanted her to to get to meet their two pomeranians, Roxy and Riley.



On February 9th, we had our second snow day in Starkville! It was really neat because the day we got Cosmo, January 9th, was the first snow day. Cosmo saw snow twice in her short 12 week life span! She absolutely loved it if you can't tell from the pictures!



peek-a-boo....can you find Cosmo?




 Andrew and I had Valentine's day "in" this year and decided to cook for ourselves. We have been spending a lot of our money at the vet so we decided to stay in instead of going to spend a lot of money on a nice meal in a restaurant. But the meal we ended up making was absolutely gourmet and delicious! I meant to take pictures along the way so that I could do a little food blogging, but I am not very good at multi-tasking and I forgot.

First on the menu was this creamed spinach with shallots and bacon....YUM. And I'm not even a huge spinach fan.



 Andrew was in charge of the steaks. They were good, but I think we will splurge for a little better cut of meat next time. Not too bad for college kids though!



 These may look like regular ole crescent rolls...but actually they are pure heaven in your mouth. Inside of these little babies is a mixture of tomatoes, bacon, and cream cheese. All of that goodness inside garlic-butter crescent rolls. Go out to the store, buy the ingredients, and make them right now. You can thank me later.


Okay, now for the really sweet part. I have an interview for Occupational Therapy school at UMC next Wednesday afternoon. I am beyond thrillled but VERY nervous. Please keep me in your prayers!

Okay, after two posts in one day, I think I am caught up on all of our latest news. Hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment