Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Long time no blog! I'm trying to think of what all has happened since last time I posted...

- we had a Chi O date party... "Holidays" themed. Andrew and I went as "birthdays". Realllly fun. The band was this group of black guys called Az Izz. I have already decided that I am going to have them play at my wedding...they are ridiculously fun!

- I had my interview for OT school at UMC. It went well, I think. The more I think about it, the worse I feel and the more nervous I get. So I am trying not to think about it for now. A letter should be coming sometime by the end of next week. I'll bet that I have a few gray hairs before then!

- Andrew and I went home last weekend and did lots of fun stuff.
1. We helped his brother James and his wife Laura move into their first HOME! They bought the cutest house wayyy out in Florence. It is so nice and spacious and I am just so happy for them! Cant wait to go back and see it once everything is unpacked.
2. My sister had a lingerie shower/bachelorette party! She got lots of scandalous lingerie "things". I, however, chose to get her a big robe. I mean, come on, its my sister. I just dont want to think about......you know. So I stayed conservative and got her an article of clothing that will keep her very covered up. Sorry, Brandon! :)
After she opened her gifts, we went to Julep for dinner and drinks. Somehow, we ended up at Shucker's which was quite an interesting experience. It was great to see Allie have a lot of fun with all of her girlfriends!

- I am SUPER stressed about school. I have 3 tests, a lab quiz, and two lab reports next week. How do teachers expect me to do all of that the week before spring break, much less the week before my sisters wedding??? The last thing I want to think about is school. I am in over my head in physics. It will be the death of me.

My weekend will be spent studying and writing lab reports. I am just hoping and praying that everything passes quickly so I can get on home to all of the fun wedding festivities that we have planned and then on to North Carolina for spring break!

This was a total venting session. So sorry! (But I do feel a little better now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment